Frequently Asked Questions
How do I begin?
When we receive your call, we will make an appointment for one of our pet care professionals to visit your
home to meet you and your pet(s), get detailed, complete information about caring for your pet(s) and
pick up a key to your home. During this visit, they will discuss how many visits you want each day and
what services you want performed. You can then schedule your visits online through our online portal here
In order to reserve the dates & times for pet care, it is suggested a client book the time at least a week in
advance, and a month in advance for holiday bookings. Our handlers are noted for flexibility, and we
understand that last minute trips are sometimes unavoidable, but there are times when not everyone can
be accommodated, especially during the holidays. Please take this into consideration and book early.
Why use See Spot Run Pet Services?
- We are bonded and insured
- Our handlers are business owners themselves and must present us with a clean background check
- Pets are in the familiarity and comfort of their own home
- Your pets will avoid exposure to sickness or parasites from other animals
- Your pet’s routine will remain the same - less stressful
- At least 30 minutes of one on one attention
- Walks and time to be outside
- You can leave home worry-free, knowing your pet is in good hands
- You do not have to impose on a friend, neighbor or relative
- Special medications or diet are given
- Access to call us to check on your pets
- Your home will have a lived-in look
- Your mail, newspapers, and packages will be taken care of if requested
- You are not inconvenienced (or traumatized!) by transporting your pet to a kennel
What areas do you serve?
Our handlers serve north-eastern Baltimore County and Harford County
What are your rates?
Please contact us regarding our rates.
How much notice do you need?
It is NEVER too early to book. New clients—please give us at least one week’s notice, so that a handler
can meet you ahead of time to review care. Existing clients—book us when you make your hotel, flight, or
What happens if my travel is delayed?
Please provide your itinerary before you depart so your handler can anticipate any delays that require
continued care. Please provide a phone call or text message to your handler as soon as you arrive
home, so we can insure your pets are back in your care.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, checks, credit cards and payments through PayPal. Please note that there is a $25 fee
for any bounced checks.
The company does not provide logistics or dog walking services, and the company is not a dog walking
service provider. It is up to the third party dog walker or independent contractor to offer dog walking
services which may be scheduled through use of the software or service. The company offers information
and a method to obtain such third party pet services, but does not and does intend to provide pet services
or act in any way as a pet service provider, and has no responsibility or liability for any dog walker or
Call us @ 443-417-5400